We love poker. Come be a part of it.

When things go wrong...
Tournament TID 28056281 - Encore #41 Main Event - $1,000,000 GTD (Day2) had a technical issue with a ghost entry from one of the flights, this caused the tournament to be suspended when attempting to validate payouts after 2 players busted in the first hand.

The tournament will be rescheduled to Monday Sept 19th 2022 at the original time of 14:05 ET.

All 257 players left at the time of suspension will be automatically registered and will restart the tournament with the chipstacks they had at the time the tournament was suspended.

For validations purposes we have created a DATA SHEET, feel free to verify any details.

***PLEASE DO NOT UNREGISTER FROM THIS TOURNAMENT, THIS WILL CAUSE IT TO FAIL TO PROVIDE YOUR DAY2 CHIP STACK***
Im having an issue with this Tourney as i staked a player a good amount for this game ...I bought roughly 66% X 5 entries!!
Then it got cancelled , And rescheduled for today BUT hes no longer on my list of players i am staking Ive contacted support on live chat multiple times and ewas told it will show up that they are working on it .... But nothing happened yet
As of the time im writting this the game starts in 30 minutes and its still not there PLEASE HELP!
Americas Cardroom welcome package