We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By sao
Why can you only bet certain decimals in BBs? IIRC, I can bet 2.2 BB and 2.4 BB but not 2.3 BB. I can also bet 2.24 BB but not 2.23 BB. And some numbers work some times but not others - I think 2.25 is this way.
By PKT
Your software's cash game add money function works in a weird way, need to have table balance+ top up amount IN THE CASHIER to make a top up, so say I have 400$ at the table, want to top up 200$, I need to have 600$ available money in the cashier. If I want to make 200$ top up why do I need extra 400$?
By LosingReg
sitting out on like 4 tables because your software keeps disconnecting.....
By BabyByeByeBye
Hi, certain % of pot buttons don't work properly in the blinds. For example when playing HU, raising 75% gives you a min raise when it should be 2.5bbs. In the BB when SB limps raising 150% makes it 3bb which is what 100% pot should bet.
By Joe
Handhistory bug which prevents poker manager software from reading hero's hole cards properly in SNGs and probably MTTs.
Example:
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Main pot 40.00
Dealt to XXX [4d 2s]
By Billy723
Hi, I keep having issues with the BCP tables getting smaller when I misclick on the edge of the table when the mouse cursor changes to a <--> symbol. You can recreate it and see for yourself:

If you click on the left/right side edge, the table gets slightly smaller vertically. If you click on the top/bottom edges, the table gets slightly smaller horizontally. You can shrink the table all the way down if you keep going from clicking on the left/right side edge -> top/bottom side edge -> left/right edge etc.

This just starting happen the last couple months after your recent bigger update I think.

Can someone take a look at this and fix it please? Thanks
By ACR_Rep
Billy723 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:55 am Hi, I keep having issues with the BCP tables getting smaller when I misclick on the edge of the table when the mouse cursor changes to a <--> symbol. You can recreate it and see for yourself:

If you click on the left/right side edge, the table gets slightly smaller vertically. If you click on the top/bottom edges, the table gets slightly smaller horizontally. You can shrink the table all the way down if you keep going from clicking on the left/right side edge -> top/bottom side edge -> left/right edge etc.

This just starting happen the last couple months after your recent bigger update I think.

Can someone take a look at this and fix it please? Thanks
Hello, please be so kind and send this case to our CS department so they can send it to the expert team. You can attach pictures or videos about it. Please send it to support@winningpokernetwork.com you should receive a reply within 24 hours.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Twice in the last week (Friday and Monday evenings) the TRUE software experienced a glitch that affected gameplay in tournaments. I am sure you guys are aware of this, but for the record after every single hand dealt each table would give a disconnect notice and the option to close the table or leave it open. The first time I shut down the client and couldn't log back in as I was blinded down.

Customer service rectified this and I am satisfied with their restitution.

Monday, I did not shut the client down as I was deep in a few tournaments and did not want to risk being blinded down again, but I could not register for more tournaments.

My concern is if TRUE POKER is a safe skin to use, as it appeared to only be a problem with this specific skin. If True is not safe, would you recommend transferring my balance to another skin? Or is this an issue that should be resolved in the near future?

Thank you for your time.
Americas Cardroom welcome package