We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By steamyKeet
Oh my gosh please don't add no 3-Bet tables. Your rake will be significantly reduced, your regulars will be unhappy b/c only a fish would play that game (no reg wants to play at a no 3Bet table), and most importantly -nits must be punished. Please don't bomb the ecosystem w/ this.
By crucialj88
Lighthearted wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:16 pm I would really wish for 2 things to be updated on the ACR Software.

Firstly, have the ability to also Fold a hand with a hotkey (preferably the same hotkey as the normal Fold) when its not yet ur turn to act. => Fold to any/Fold

Secondly, it would be great if the software would actually remember the tables positions in which they have been opened the last time. That would make multitabling a lot more convinient and one wouldnt have to rely on third party software for that.

Absolutely agree! These would be amazing additions!
By randomguy
1. please! now in betslider we always jump to clicked position. all i want is increase 0.5bb when i clicked on it (pokerstars has this option). made tons of huge open raises when multitabling
2. create the black button design on 1st buttons
By jsmith84poker
The new info tab is fine, but for those multi tabling things like On Demands, it is far too difficult to open the expanded info and change it to show the relevant information like late registration/places paid/places to ITM. It would be far more valuable and user friendly to allow you to customize the standard selections (and have late registration remaining change to places to ITM once late reg is over). I'm spending several seconds every time I register a tournament babysitting each table to get the required info, which may not seem like a lot but with 12 tables up, it really eats into time banks and causes me to miss bubbles some of the time when the info isn't properly selected, which adds up when playing 40-50 on demands a day.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
I am just about certain nobody from WPN reads this but can we get a reset button for the background color and table felts? Multiple times I have gone to cut and paste one or the other and accidently applied the Null result to my table, locking the color picker. There are reset buttons for the other color pickers already....
By LingYu123
Now the player notes seem to be in the cloud. Can you add an import / export function? So that players can export player notes in their own account to form a format file and import them in other accounts, which can realize move notes from one Wpn skin to another.
By AwkwardPlay
Please add Country Flags., North/Central/South America and the rest of the world so players can use as an avatar or any other way on the table. THANK YOU!!!
Americas Cardroom welcome package