We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Homestar
Please add additional game offerings to mobile. MTT, Cash, Non-Jackpot SNGs. You're throwing money away not having this
By JMicLett
ACR Rep,

Will the staking option, that is supposed to be implemented first quarter of this year, be exclusively on ACR, or will it also be on the other skins (BCP, True)?
By RManPT
this were promised a year ago, what is the status:

- deactivate right mouse button right onclick event on action buttons (bet, fold,check - or allow to choose one or de other or both). Usually secondary mouse buttons are for options and accidental clicks happens all the time. An accidental right click on the wrong place costs money.

- add customizable hotkeys (accepting mouse buttons as inputs). On every other site I use mouse wheel to adjust bet slider, a button for chech/fold, a button for allin etc etc. It greatly improves gaming experience.
By tyme2gamb000l1
Hi there,

on the WPN roadmap , it said 2FA two-factor Authentication would be a part of the Dec 20th and then moved to the Jan 20th update. I am not seeing it anywhere within the actual software, so I am assuming that it hasn't been released yet. Is that correct ? It would be really nice if we were able to have a 2nd layer of security when logging into our accounts, similar to how Pokerstars / Full Tilt had RSA tokens back in the day. Appreciate any response. Apologies if this post is in the wrong place.

Thanks!
By Pungentcrotchsweat
The new decks that were supposed to be with this next update are now on a later date? That seems to me it should be an incredibly easy update as long as the art files are done. If you are going to lock the art files it would have been. Nice to provide players with better options
By ACR Rep
We did something different with decks. Now there are 3 options per deck, so the artwork was delayed a bit. They're worth the wait, so hold tight :) The new button designs are super cool, though, and those are coming Feb 17.
By ACR Rep
JMicLett wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:03 am ACR Rep,

Will the staking option, that is supposed to be implemented first quarter of this year, be exclusively on ACR, or will it also be on the other skins (BCP, True)?
It will be all skins.
By ACR Rep
Sergio wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:20 am There is a very easy fix for ACR that you can do in the next update. The font used to show the pot, total pot, stack...its foggy...its hard to read. Please change it to a font that is more clear please.
We have a balance there between readibility and bots being able to read the screen. I think after our February update (because of the strategy we're using to fight bots/rate), we may be able to make that more readable in coming months.
By Hightower8787
ACR Rep wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:34 pm We did something different with decks. Now there are 3 options per deck, so the artwork was delayed a bit. They're worth the wait, so hold tight :) The new button designs are super cool, though, and those are coming Feb 17.

is the new decks only back of cards or is for the front as well?
By yodawinner
Hello,
Thanks for taking time for this question.

I was wondering if 7 day rathole tables will ever come to the BCP skin? I wonder why they are not available in the lobby, since I thought the other skins are identical in offerings of games. I know they are available to the ACR skin.

Thank you!
Americas Cardroom welcome package