We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Hightower8787
Acr rep ? why do they string all these updates out, i look at the next 3 updates in Nov, Dec, and Jan and they could literally do all this stuff in one update! So the question is why? Us die hard players of the site wanna see instant action taking place, afterall were being raked, so were technically paying for these updates!
By Joe
You are trying a bit too hard to direct everybody to your Jackpot SNG's. I won't play them neither will many other players.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Hightower8787 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:29 pm Acr rep ? why do they string all these updates out, i look at the next 3 updates in Nov, Dec, and Jan and they could literally do all this stuff in one update! So the question is why? Us die hard players of the site wanna see instant action taking place, afterall were being raked, so were technically paying for these updates!
I would assume because they feel a small screw up with the occasional small update is more acceptable than a massive screwup if they try to do too much at once.
I've been anticipating better options for cards and custom sounds forever...
By Sergio
Hi Guys

Site is getting fantastic. Congrats on that.
Is it too dificult to add deal option for mtts? Recs love it, regs love it, everyone needs it.
By Hightower8787
Sergio wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:44 pm Hi Guys

Site is getting fantastic. Congrats on that.
Is it too dificult to add deal option for mtts? Recs love it, regs love it, everyone needs it.
Phil Nagy said 100% that would never happen, and got figure im responding and the doing the sites job by informing you, and Acr rep you wonder people hate coming to the forum, because what people want falls on deaf ears! maybe i should ask the site why they are paying whoever is the acr rep for the forum, you literally dont do anything
By Hightower8787
acr rep could you explain this update? is this new decks where the back of cards are different, or is it both front and back of cards?
- 15 new decks - 3 New Deck sets and a full color options for all existing decks.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Updating an xml file to increase the decks of cards should be an incredibly easy thing to do. I am not a computer programmer by any means but with the previous software I set up roughly 12 different desks and 50 custom backgrounds to choose from. Why is your software taking so long to get more cards and sounds?
By Sergio
There is a very easy fix for ACR that you can do in the next update. The font used to show the pot, total pot, stack...its foggy...its hard to read. Please change it to a font that is more clear please.
Americas Cardroom welcome package