We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By martinogs
greetings, how much the software with the option so that one can sell the real money to other players? transfer the balance to other nicks?
By Hightower8787
is there any way to get or make a tab for when Moss and Boss events are happening where we can have only moss or boss tournies in the lobby. some people only like playing these events and would make it much easier to find moss and boss tournies. im not a big tourney grinder, but i do enjoy the moss and boss events and hate looking at all the extra tournies when these events are running
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Did you ever have talks with mod maniac to buy his material? He had some awesome tables, cards and chips.

Also, any thought to unlock the chips and avatars art files? I custom made my own stuff and I miss that affect. Those 2 shouldn't help bots
By winbig
Run it twice in tournaments? You're kidding, right? This is not to be applied in tournaments, and has never been implemented in tournaments to this day - online or off. This is strictly a cash game option and is recognized around the WORLD as such. Never in tournaments.
By winbig
But, going by the fact that you guys don't observe tournament rules as it is, it doesn't surprise me. I can't count the number of times that I've came in either on the button or in the small blind and was dealt a hand in a tournament...Same goes for a player going all in for a raise not equal to half the raise before their action, but yet players after the all-in player are still allowed to raise. Tournament rules dictate that if a player is all in for less than half a "raise" before them, the players yet to act can only call the partial raise.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
How about more specific options to customize sounds? Flop, turn, river all have the option to be unique. Also 4th/5th/6th/7th in stud. Winning a pot would be cool to have a unique sound. One to distinguish between bets and raises.

Probably too difficult, but a "check/raise" sound would be fun.

Still hoping for usable decks
By ACR Rep
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:56 am How about more specific options to customize sounds? Flop, turn, river all have the option to be unique. Also 4th/5th/6th/7th in stud. Winning a pot would be cool to have a unique sound. One to distinguish between bets and raises.

Probably too difficult, but a "check/raise" sound would be fun.

Still hoping for usable decks
May 12th we'll have Win a Pot and New Blitz Poker Table in the custom sounds. I'll think about the other sounds suggestions you have.

We're working on a layout in which we could have full card decks, but that wont be until late fall I think.
Americas Cardroom welcome package