We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Monkeysystem wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:17 pm I would like to be able to program the bet size buttons to exact sizes of bets. For example on PokerStars I have my preflop buttons set to 2.2bb and 2.9bb. I have my postflop buttons set to 31% and 62%. I can change them anytime even while I'm playing.

I'd also like to be able to use my own avatar if I want.

I'd also like to see blackjack tournaments.

Thanks for providing a great site!
Regarding the custom bet sizing we already have that!! I recommend you to check the settings > playing tools> custom bet sizing
By ACR Rep
MaggotTooty wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:37 pm Please make it so PT4 automatically enters in tournament data.
You need to speak with PT about that. They have forums for those requests. We provide PT and HEM with the tournament summaries according to their specifications, and they work with their customers.
I would like to suggest the following four items:

1) Consider having 2 players sitting/waiting instead of one (as pokerstars does). I think this will increase a new ring game will form + recreational players likely prefer to start 3-handed then headsup too.

2) Incentivize players to start 2- or 3-handed games by giving rewards. This will create a healthier ecosystem, i.e. less predatory and more games running.

3) while 'hidden screennames' could be a good idea for a better ecosystem, i think there are some arguments against it too. Firstly, it's def a way less fun lobby and people are less engaged with the site IMO. Not being able to observe some games / see who's battling (esp. the nosebleeds) is a big negative. Ofcourse a tough problem to solve overall, but something to think about. And secondly, partypoker games def died after they implemented this.

4) Add 5-card PLO tables :-).

Anyway, just some ideas. It's great to see ACR is so innovative and listens to the players. Keep it up!

Greetings froms a HSPLO player.
What is grinder mode?

Player Tags visible in the tourney lobby
Custom color player tags
Live chat notifications
Ability to see what tourneys player is currently in
Show 1 or 2 mucked cards
Make a deal option on Final Tables
Twitch Avatar Options
Timer countdown for late reg end
Ability to set timer notification for tourney lobby to pop up (like if i want to reg a tourney at a specific time or blind lvl.)
More PKOs at every buyin level and time
More small GTD tourneys sprinkled throughout the day ($16.50 $3,000 every 2 hours would crush)
27-man and 180-man sngs
PKO On-Demands

Love you dad.
]3) while 'hidden screennames' could be a good idea for a better ecosystem...[/quote

I agree, honestly this might kill the reg tables games, really bad idea. Honestly recreational player doesn't care about their opponents.
Also that new gold ring around the table it's not my cup of tea lol I wish I could change it to grey as it was.
Watermark on table is little bit too much.

I am not really happy about the new update, I need to get use to, I have no other choice.
1.Regarding changes to make player SN's hidden until you join and pay a big blind, there needs to be an exception for nosebleeds games. Many people enjoy railing the high stakes games and watching the best battle it out. I know that was a huge draw for Full Tilt and Stars back in the day.

Maybe make it so every 1/2 hour or hour, observers get the option to un-hide SN's from 1 table. To protect the players already playing, you could just then make that table not joinable for the person who "unhide" the SN's, for whatever length of time.

Bring back nosebleed rails!!

(For the record, I would prefer the site revert this hidden SN change back to how it was before. My guess is most recreationals don't care much either way and are going to get hunted regardless.)

2. What is grinder mode?
By ACR Rep
RePaTs12 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:35 am
Maybe make it so every 1/2 hour or hour, observers get the option to un-hide SN's from 1 table. To protect the players already playing, you could just then make that table not joinable for the person who "unhide" the SN's, for whatever length of time.

2. What is grinder mode?
That is a WONDERFUL suggestion! Best solution I've seen to balance these 2 needs. Thanks a lot.

Grinder mode is a simplified table design. No avatars, bigger cards, the entire cards shows, etc.
By ACR Rep
WestonM wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:05 am 1. Taking notes and adding player color labels in the hand replayer
2. More player color labels (Maybe custom colors?)
3. Assigning labels to each of the colors (so it's easier to remember what each color means).
4. Default initial buyin amount (on blitz tables specifically. I have to type in 100BB each time I open up a new table)
5. One more bet sizing button?
Noted.

#4. That' a bug. The settings buyin should control that. We'll get it fixed.
Americas Cardroom welcome package