We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By ACR Rep
We released the staking feature today. This is a complex feature with many player transactions involved. While we've conducted much testing over the past months, we'll slowly be adding tournaments to the staking lobby to ensure everything is working as expected.

So, you won't see many tournaments in the staking lobby for a while. However, we'll slowly be adding more tournaments over the next couple weeks.
By soon2b1two
I dont understand are only certain people going to be able to get staked? So i cant put up an event for myself?
By Savvy Gent
First of all: I've been waiting a long time for this feature, so it's great to see it come out - even if only in beta.

Is there a way to see the results of the stakes you've bought? - If not, it's badly needed to be able to keep track.

Also, the 5 min per 1% stake seems to be a bit much. 1-2 min should be plenty.

Really looking forward to seeing the fully working feature!
By RafaGrinder
At the moment it seems that only a few tournaments are enabled for staking. For example the $16.50 5k Gtd. Oct. 11.2021 for now.
I think they are doing few events for testing and running on a whole. It will probably be expanded to more tournaments and buy-ins as long as everything happens ok.
By RafaGrinder
At the moment it seems that only a few tournaments are enabled for staking. For example the $16.50 5k Gtd. Oct. 11.2021 for now. I think they are doing few events for testing and running on a whole. It will probably be expanded to more tournaments and buy-ins as long as everything happens ok.
Americas Cardroom welcome package