We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By LosingReg
so the software automatically sits me out after folding in mtts when i havent clicked sit out or anything....cool new feature guys, keep up the great innovations
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Still hoping for custom sounds like we had before and a larger/better selection of cards. Since we can no longer mod our own art files, the software is BORING
By ACRUSER1
PLEASE change it back to where the player cards are turned over and there's at least a SLIGHT delay before the cards are dealt on an all-in.

With the hyper speed change that you made, the flop is flipped at the exact same time as the hand of the other player who is all-in, and you are left scrambling to see if you are ahead/behind/outs and can only figure it out basically as the river is being dealt.
By ADMINPSSWRD
I would totally play a Heads Up Tournament... or maybe a 3-4 round Heads Up Sitngo.... A defunct pokersite that will remain nameless used to do them every so often, and they were my absolute favorite... not because I did well in them (absolutely not) but because it kept me constantly engaged and not waiting around for playable cards or for other people to end a hand.
By RafaGrinder
Some regular tournaments could have a late registration time shortened. Sometimes 4 hours is too much and many players stop playing the early game to enter, or re-enter, the last levels of blinds near the end of the late registration.
Obviously, I don't have to go against each player's strategies, but if they decrease that LR it would be less boring.
By coolforummember
Hello

Please make an option to disable the BB/Currency Toggle.

I never want to see chips as 'BB' but if i barely click my mouse over a user it can be a neusance.

Thanks for hearing my suggestion.
By AlexOptional
when scrolling up or down on the stats section on the table this should not also raise and lower the betting wheel. This will cause misclick bet sizings. Thanks
Americas Cardroom welcome package